Saturday, January 09, 2010

Sam Milby talks about his 2010 TV projects


Viewers can expect to see more of Sam Milby in 2010 since he is set to do more TV projects. Sam shared with ABS-CBN.com that he will top-bill the next chapter of Precious Hearts Romances. “I’ll be doing Impostor. It will be light drama. Hindi ko pa masyadong nababasa ‘yung story. That will be my first TV project. No problem sa akin if it’s going to be in the afternoon. For as long it’s a good material. Plus it’s under Direk Lauren Dyogi so I trust his team naman. After the PHR I’ll be doing another teleserye, sa primetime naman.”

PHR presents Impostor will pair Sam with Nagsimula sa Puso actress Maja Salvador. There were rumors that after his break up with Anne Curtis, Sam started going out with Maja, but the actor denied that he courted Maja. “We’ve known each other for some time na. We see each other every Sunday sa ASAP. There were a few times we got to hang out but it’s not a date. We were with other friends. I never courted her or we dated. There was a time we exchanged texts. Ganun lang.”

Sam said that he is looking forward to working with a new leading lady like Maja whom he described as a fun person to be with. “She seems to be a very caring person. She’s very focused sa trabaho niya. She’s young. She likes to joke around. After a month we kind of stopped talking. Sa ASAP na lang we would bump into each other, short kwentuhan. Busy na rin kasi kami pareho, may teleserye siya.”

There are also talks that Sam is being considered as one of the leading men in a teleserye planned for Gretchen Barretto which might also star Bea Alonzo and Derek Ramsay. The actor-singer said he has yet to hear word from the management about this project, but nevertheless he felt excited upon hearing the tentative cast line-up. “Wow! Sana nga matuloy. Bea is one of the best young actresses we have today. Nakita ko ‘yun sa And I Love You So. I saw her grow into the fine actress she is now. My first movie was with her, Close To You. Nakasama ko rin siya sa Maging Sino Ka Man, book one and two. Si Gretchen naman, she’s been in the business longer so she has more experience and it would be an honor to work with her. Si Derek naka-work ko sa And I Love You So. I would love to work with him again.”

After starring with Toni Gonzaga in Ang Tanging Pamilya last year, Sam will be doing a movie with Anne Curtis enitled Babe I Love You. The hunky actor said that he is proud that he is being given the chance to work with different actresses, and further shared that he hopes he can do a project soon with Sarah Geronimo and KC Concepcion. “I would like to work with Sarah. With all her success she remains grounded. Kakaunti lang ‘yung ganun. I admire her for that. She seems like a fun person to work with. Also I haven’t worked with KC, sana magkasama kami. With other actresses I think naka-work ko na. Toni, Bea, Angel (Locsin), Anne, I feel fortunate to have worked with them.”

No comments: