Thursday, January 21, 2010

Starstruck's Enzo Pineda denies issues about family's wealth keeping him from being eliminated!


Enzo Pineda, one of the remaining Starstruck survivors is being faced with the issue that his father, Eric Pineda who happens to be Pacquaio's business manager, and his family's wealth is the only reason why he is still in the show.

He said on pep.ph, "For me, it's their opinion. Siguro sa umpisa po, parang, 'Bakit ganun?' Pero, I just have to reflect on things dahil alam ko di naman ganun ang pamilya ko. We're good Christians. But I can't deny na tinutulungan po ako ng buong pamilya ko. Maybe through networking lang or through friends, which I really appreciate. Kasi lahat po kami [sa StarStruck V], tinutulungan talaga ng pamilya namin. We can't help it also."

"Hindi naman po based sa money, e. Nandito po ako hindi po dahil sa parents ko. Kumbaga, I want to create my own identity. I'm here because I love to perform. Sumali po ako ng StarStruck like everybody else. Pumila po ako. Lahat ng challenges po pinagdaanan ko po kagaya ng lahat po sa amin.... So, pantay-pantay po kami."

Cute guy. Ignore those intrigues. Its shallow and doesn't really matter.

No comments: