Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jason Abalos Underware



Jason Abalos briefs and other undergarments for the fledgling brand, Cotton Club. Their previous image model is Aljur Abrenica (who did not text back again to this blog after a request for his Last Prince photos), but they let him go because Aljur Abrenica is not permitted by his wholesome image to don an underwear in advertising campaigns like print ads and billboards. Jason Abalos says his Cotton Club pictorial is the sexiest he has ever done. “That’s the ultimate…so far! Beyond the limits ang ginawa ko as far as I’m concerned. The pictorial took almost one whole day. I’ve been a Cotton Club endorser for two years now.” Jason Abalos also revealed that his bedroom is the sexiest place in their house. “There are mirrors around and I can see myself na talagang ako. You know what I mean. Hahahaha!”. And he is no innocent guy either. He admitted to have watched a lot of racy movies in his teen years. “You mean, triple-X? I’ve seen a lot especially when I was in high school (in Nueva Ecija),” says Jason Abalos. Hot!

No comments: